Wicked Potato Salad with Dill
A potato salad that has the added goodness of nuts, lentils and greens. You simply can't go wrong!
5 - 10minutes
3 - 5minutes
- 30 grams of Walnuts (raw)
- 1 handful of Baby Spinach (to serve)
- 1 handful of Watercress (to serve)
- 1 whole green of Apples (cored, finely diced)
- 1 tbsp of Capers (chopped)
- 1 half tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 1 half tbsp of Dijon Mustard (or any strong mustard)
- 1 tbsp of Dill (chopped)
- 1 small of Shallots (finely diced)
- 2 tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 60 ml of Olive Oil
- 600 grams of Baby Potatoes
- 85 grams of Beluga Lentils
- Cook the lentils following the packet instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Next boil the potatoes in a big saucepan with a pinch of salt. Drain and set aside.
- To make the dressing, in a bowl combine the: olive oil, apple cider vinegar, diced shallot, chopped dill, mustard, maple syrup, capers and apple. Season with some salt and pepper, giving everything a good stir so that all the ingredients and properly incorporated.
- Add the potatoes and beluga lentils to the dressing and give it a stir.
- Add the watercress, baby spinach, extra dill and walnuts just before serving so that they don't get too soggy from the dressing. Serve immediately and enjoy!
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.