Traditional Thai fishcakes, really quick and easy to make, make loads and nibble all day
10 - 15minutes
15 - 20minutes
- Chuck your mixed fish into a food processor and blend to a paste
- Finely chop 1 chilli and your green beans and mix with the fish and curry paste
- Roughly chop half your coriander and mix in a bowl with your fishcake mix
- With wet hands, make golf ball sized balls of fishcake mix and flatten into little patty's and set aside onto grease proof paper
- Mix together your soy, mirin, finely chopped chilli, finely diced cucumber and the rest of your coriander and pop into bowl ready to serve
- In a large frying pan add your vegetable oil and get it nice and hot, place your patty's and fry until golden on both sides, take out and pop onto some kitchen roll to absorb any excess oil, and serve with your delicious dipping sauce.
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.