Strawberry Moon Cocktail
A refreshing Strawberry Lemonade cocktail for those evenings filled with sunshine.
30 - 60minutes
0 - 0minutes
- Place strawberries into a bowl.
- Add the juice from two limes, and the zest from one. No need to throw away the limes after this, instead leave them in the bowl with the strawberries.
- Add 2 tbsp of sugar and leave to sit for an hour.
- After an hour drain out the liquid/syrup which would have formed in the bottom of the bowl. This is your Strawberry Oleo Saccharum.
- To a cup pour 2 shots of vodka and add 3/4 tbsp (to taste) of the Strawberry Oleo Saccharum.
Finally fill the glass to the top with lemonade and add 1 tsp of Popaball Strawberry bubbles for added pop!Enjoy!
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.