Spicy Bombay Aloo
Spicy Bombay potatoes using minimal ingredients: spices, potatoes and salt!
5 - 10minutes
10 - 15minutes
- 500 grams of Potatoes (peeled, boiled and cut into 4cm pieces)
- 4 drops of Garam Masala Spice Drops
- 4 drops of Coriander Seed Spice Drops
- 6 drops of Red Chilli Spice Drops (add more for extra heat)
- 4 drops of Cumin Seed Spice Drops
- 4 drops of Turmeric Spice Drops (use up to 6 drops)
- 2 drops of Asafoetida Spice Drops
- 3 tbsp of Sunflower Oil
- Heat the pan on a medium setting and add the oil.
- To check that the oil is hot enough, add a few mustard seeds.
- Drop in all the Spice Drops® one after the other. Stir well. Fry the pungent mixture for about 30 seconds and then add the potatoes.
- Fry for about 4-5 minutes until the potatoes are smothered in the spices and appear to have crispy edges.
- Mix in the salt. Cover the pan and cook on a low heat for a few minutes more if necessary.
- Garnish with a few washed and chopped coriander leaves. Serve immediately.
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.