Salad in A jar
Dead easy, healthy and super cheap "take to work lunch"
5 - 10minutes
0 - 0minutes
- 1 Chicken Thighs (roasted and stripped from the bone)
- 2 rashers of Smoked Streaky Bacon (grilled and chopped)
- 2 tbsp of Salad Dressing
- 1 small handful of Baby Spinach
- 1 bulb of Beetroot (roughly chopped)
- 1 quarter of Cucumber (diced)
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Spring Onions (chopped on the diagonal)
- 1 Red Pepper (roughly chopped)
- Pour the dressing into the bottom of the jar, then layer up the ingredients, make sure the leaves go in last, then take to work and pop in the fridge, when you're ready to eat give the jar a shake and pour into bowl!
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.