Mushroom , Feta and Onion Burgers
These meat free burgers taste amazing and are really cheap to make
10 - 15minutes
20 - 30minutes
- 4 Flat Mushrooms (Peeled and stalk removed)
- 1 tbsp of Onion Relish (For each burger)
- 150 Grams of Feta Cheese (Crumbled)
- 1 splash of Olive Oil
- 1 Beef Tomato (Sliced)
- 1 Head of Baby Gem Lettuce (Split into leaves)
- 4 Burger Buns (Slightly toasted)
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt (to taste)
- 2 cracks of Black Pepper (to taste)
- Place the mushrooms, stalk side up, onto an oven tray, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper, bake in the oven for 10 minutes until they begin to soften.
- In a bowl, crumble your feta cheese, when the mushrooms have cooked for 10 minutes, remove from the oven and place a handful of feta cheese into each of the mushrooms. Put back into the oven for 5-7 minutes to melt..
- To serve, lightly toast the cut side of the burger buns. Spread with a little onion relish and then place the mushrooms on top of the bottom burger bun, place a slice of beef tomato and 2 leaves of baby gem on top, finish with the remaining half of the bun
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.