Muesli and Raspberry Muffins
Delicious Muesli, Raspberry and Coconut yogurt muffins!
8 - 10minutes
30 - 45minutes
- Preheat the oven to 175°C
- Weigh all the dry ingredients into a large bowl, mix well. Make sure to mix the baking powder evenly.
- Weigh the flax oil, milk and yogurt into the bowl.
- Mix well with spatula, add the raspberries, breaking up slightly.
- Spoon the mixture into non-stick muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with some rolled oats.
- Bake the muffins on the middle shelf of the oven for 30-35 minutes
- Allow to cool for at least 15 minutes.
- They will keep in a tightly sealed container for up to three days. They freeze well to.
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.