Gluten Free Chocolate Beer Cake
This Gluten Free Chocolate Beer Cake is made with a Gluten Free Ancient Grain Beer called Golden Era.
30 - 30minutes
30 - 30minutes
- 50 grams of Coco Powder (Gluten Free)
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder (Gluten Free)
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbs of Milk
- 500 grams of Icing Sugar
- 250 ml of Gluten Free Beer
- 3 medium of Egg
- 1 tsp of Bicarbonate Of Soda (Gluten Free)
- 240 grams of Caster Sugar
- 360 grams of Butter (softened)
- 180 grams of Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Mix together the Flour, Sugar, Bicarbonate of Soda and Baking Powder.
- Add three eggs and begin to mix.
- Once the mixture is starting to clump together, add 250 ml of Gluten Free Beer.
- Add 110 grams of softened butter and continue to mix.
- Add the Cocoa powder and mix together until the mixture is smooth and contains no lumps.
- Place inside lined cake tin and into the oven for around 20 minutes. Keep checking the mixture to ensure that it is baking throughout, if it requires longer then do so diligently.
- For the frosting cream together the icing sugar, 250 grams of butter, 2 tablespoons of milk, 2 tablespoons of gluten free beer and 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence in a bowl. Continue until the mixture is smooth and there are no lumps before storing in a dry and cool place.
- Once cake has been removed from oven, wait until completely cool before adding the frosting- ensuring that it is spread evenly across the cake.
- Serve and Enjoy!
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.