Easy Chicken Curry
A super easy chicken curry base which can be served with rice, on its own or in a wrap. Experiment further with this dish by adding to the chicken base whether that be potato, aubergine or even banana... the possibilities are endless!
10 - 15minutes
10 - 20minutes
- Heat the oil in a pan (or wok) and allow the oil to get hot.
- Now put all the ingredients into one bowl - you don't even need to blend the ingredients.
- Once the oil is very got put all the ingredients into the wok.
- Stir well so the chicken is well coated with all the ingredients. Leave it for about 3 minutes.
- Add half a pint of water and stir.
- Leave for a further 10 minutes stirring occasionally. By now the water has reduced and the chicken is cooked thoroughly.
- Serve garnished with some sprinkled fresh coriander. Enjoy!
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.