Courgette and Halloumi fritters
These Courgette and Halloumi fritters are the perfect starter or lunch time snack!
5 - 10minutes
2 - 4minutes
- 2 tbsp of Rice Flour
- 2 tbsp of Plain Flour
- 240 ml of Greek Yogurt
- 1 whole of Lemon (wedges)
- 80 ml of Vegetable Oil
- 1 tbsp of Mint (chopped)
- 1 tbsp of Dill (chopped)
- 1 medium of Egg (lightly beaten)
- 75 grams of Halloumi Cheese
- 1 clove of Garlic
- 1 whole of Onion (small)
- 300 grams of Courgette (roughly 3 courgettes)
- Grate courgettes and mix with 1 teaspoon of table salt then place in a colander set in the sink and set aside for 20 minutes to soften
- Squeeze the extra water out of the courgette and then combine with halloumi, onion, garlic and egg & fresh herbs. Sift in both flours, seasonings and stir to combine.
- Heat the oil in a large fry pan on medium-high heat. In batches, drop in tablespoons of the batter and cook for 1-2 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel
- Serve courgette fritters warm with yogurt and lemon
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.