Chai Spiced Biscuits
A recipe perfect for family baking, these Chai spiced biscuits are guaranteed to become a household favourite.
10 - 15minutes
15 - 20minutes
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/ gas mark 3.
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Mix in the Chai Spices Drops®.
- Sift in the flour and roughly combine. Using your hands, bring the mixture together to form a dough. Wrap in clingfilm and refrigerate for 10 minutes. This helps easy rolling.
- Remove from the fridge, roll out on a floured surface to around 3-5mm in thickness.
- Using a cookie cutter, cut out your biscuit shapes. Place on a greased and lined baking sheet.
- Bake for around 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before transferring. Enjoy with a cup of tea! Note: Don’t let your biscuits brown too much (a little golden tinge around the edges is fine). If you find they are over-browning, turn your oven down and bake on the bottom rack for a little while longer.
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.