Apple and Banana Pancakes
Grated apple adds sweetness to the batter and the caramelised bananas make these pancakes irresistible.
5 - 10minutes
4 - 5minutes
- Add all of the ingredients, except the coconut oil and bananas, to a bowl and mix until you get a lovely thick pancake batter.
- Using a pastry brush or kitchen paper, rub a non-stick frying pan with an even layer of coconut oil and pop on medium heat.
- Ladle in enough batter to make three small pancakes, arrange some banana slices on top and gently push them into the batter.
- Cook the pancakes for 4-5 minutes until the batter sets, then gently flip the pancakes and cook for another 4-5 minutes until the bananas have caramelised and the pancakes are cooked through.
- Remove and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter and bananas until both are used up.
- Serve the pancakes warm with any dressing or side of choice. As per the video we served with a dollop of coconut yogurt and blueberries.
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.