CRANBLE X DEL MONTE COMPETITION
Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information:
1. The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), CI and IOM who are 12 years or over, except employees of Del Monte (UK) Ltd (the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, its agents, or anyone professionally connected to the promotion.
2. There is no entry fee, no purchase necessary but internet access is required.
3. No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or entries automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No bulk entries.
4. Strictly one entry per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted, only the first entry will be allowed. Any abuse of this clause will result in immediate disqualification, at the Promotor’s discretion.
5. The competition winner will be picked at random from all eligible entries that are posted by 23:59 London time on the closing date, January 14th, 2019.
6. The winners will be notified via email by January 20th, 2019.
7. Winners will have 5 working days from winner announcement date to claim their prize; otherwise their prize will be lost. The Promoter reserves the right to reallocate this prize with no liability. In case of return of prize notification as undeliverable or if a winner cannot be contacted, the prize shall be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to deal with it at its absolute discretion.
8. The prize is a Del Monte® Hamper and Sparkling afternoon tea for two gift voucher.
9. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries or claims lost, not received or delayed for whatsoever reason.
10. Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be sold or auctioned. There is no cash alternative in whole or part to the stated prizes and, unless otherwise agreed in writing by the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the winner.
11. Prize draws are not open to employees of Del Monte, Cranble and their affiliates, agencies, suppliers, sponsors and immediate families.
12. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
13. In the event that a prize becomes unavailable in exceptional circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative of equal or greater value without prior notice.
14. For full name and county of the prize winner, please send a self-addressed envelope to Address: Del Monte (UK) Ltd, 240 London Road, Staines, TW18 4JD within 3 months of the closing date.
15. Please allow 28 days for the delivery of your prize from receipt of a valid claim if you have won. Where the Promoter elects to post a prize to a winner, no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
16. To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused as a result of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss, damage or injury of any kind as a result of the promotion or receipt or misuse of any prize.
17. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable related publicity.
18. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion or these Terms and Conditions at any stage without notice or compensation, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. Should the promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, the Promoter reserves the right to deal with the prize at its sole discretion and may award the prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
19. Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the Facebook page (as with any Facebook page) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Facebook page.
20. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in claiming or any claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which participants must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
22. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause. Whilst the Promoter will endeavour to conduct necessary verifications on the eligibility of the participants, failure to disqualify any ineligible participants shall not be deemed a breach by the Promoter.
23. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
24. This promotion, any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules, the Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be governed by English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction on any matter relating to the promotion.
25. Promoter: Del Monte (UK) Ltd, 240 London Road, Staines, TW18 4JD. Please do not send applications to this address.