Whole BBQ Seabass with mojo Verde
Nothing better than BBQ fish, give this a try and serve with our mojo verde salsa
20 - 30minutes
25 - 35minutes
- Preheat the barbecue so it’s hot until the coals turn white
- Rinse the fish under cold water and pat dry with kitchen paper and score the skin on both sides with a sharp knife
- Twist the stalks off from the bunch of coriander and place in a pestle and mortar, keeping the leaves to the garnish. Remove the outer leaves from the lemongrass, trim and add to the mortar Peel, slice and add the garlic, then slice and add the chilli., then bash them a bit to release the flavours.
- Slice 3 limes, and place a line of limes into the cavity of the sea bass and stuff the cavity with the fragrant mixture, season with sea salt and drizzle with oil.
- Place the bass onto your hot grill and leave for 10/12 minutes then turn and cook for the same amount of time on the other side, to check if your fish is cooked push a fork into the flesh and it should slide away from the bone *Don't be tempted to turn the fish too soon or the skin will split
- Serve with lime wedges and a big dollop of mojo verde
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.