Vegan Sweet potato and Squash Korma
Spreading the vegan love with this belter of a vegan korma!
15 - 20minutes
30 - 40minutes
- 200 ml of Vegetable Stock
- 2 Onion (peeled and roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (finely sliced)
- 1 large bunch of Coriander (chopped)
- 2 tbsp of Spice Pots Korma Blend
- 1 Butternut Squash (peeled and diced)
- 2 Sweet Potato (peeled and diced)
- 1 tin of Coconut Milk
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1. Heat a large wok style pan on a medium high heat and gently fry the onions and garlic in a good glug of vegetable oil until translucent and cooked.Finely chop the coriander stalks and chuck them in, mix well.
- 2. Add another glug of oil and chuck in your Spice pot Korma blend, cook out for a few minutes and add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Add the prepared vegetables and the coconut milk and leave to simmer for 30/40 minutes until the vegetables are tender. Add the roughly chopped coriander and serve with rice!
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.