Quick and Easy Vegetarian Pho
Super quick and easy veggie pho, and should be ready in under 30 minutes
10 - 12minutes
15 - 20minutes
- 1 glug of Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp of Hoi Sin Sauce
- 200 grams of Rice Noodles
- 100 grams of Bean Sprouts
- 1 Green Chiili (sliced thinly to serve)
- 3 tbsp of Sriracha Sauce (to serve)
- 500 ml of Vegetable Stock
- 4 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 knob of Ginger (Fresh) (finely grated)
- 200 grams of Wild Mushrooms (any mix of wild mushrooms is cool)
- 1 small handful of Coriander
- 1 Lime (Cut into wedges to serve)
- In a large pan, combine the vegetable stock, sliced onion, grated ginger, and salt. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Cook the noodles according to the instructions on the packet, While the stock is simmering, melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and fry for a few minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the hoi sin sauce and and cook until the sauce thickens and coats the mushrooms and remove from heat.
- Divide the rice noodles between four bowls, then pour the ginger broth into each, add the bean sprouts, sliced green chillies, mushrooms and fresh coriander, serve with lime wedges and Sriracha sauce
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.