Try this winner of a recipe, so easy but very delicious....Serve with mango chutney....
15 - 20minutes
10 - 12minutes
- 1 small handful of Coriander (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp of Plain Flour
- 2 tbsp of Natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp of Tumeric
- 1 tsp of Curry Leaves
- 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds
- 1 tsp of Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp of Cumin
- 1 tsp of Garam Masala
- 3 Green Chiili (Finely sliced on the angle)
- 4 Red Onion (Peeled and finely sliced)
- 1. Preheat the fryer to 190C. Pop the chopped onions into a bowl and use a spatula to break them up then add the chopped chilli, spices, yogurt and mix well, then add the flour to make a batter, stir in the chopped coriander.
- 2. Drop tablespoon size balls of onion bhaji batter into the fryer and allow to cook for 6/8 minutes until they become golden brown, remove from the fryer using a slotted spoon and pop onto kitchen paper to soak up any excess oil. Serve with mango chutney.
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.