One Pot "Easy" Chicken and Chorizo Paella
This is quick, easy and cheap and ultimately very tasty...
10 - 15minutes
30 - 35minutes
- 100 ml of Chicken Stock
- 1 Small Handful of Flat Leaf Parsley (Roughly chopped)
- 100 Grams of Spanish Olives (pitted)
- 8 Chicken Thighs (Skin on Bone removed)
- 1 Glug of Olive Oil (For cooking)
- 1 Red Onion (Finely diced)
- 2 Cloves of Garlic (Finely Chopped)
- 150 Grams of Chorizo (Roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp of Smoked Paprika
- 1 Packet of Pre-Cooked Rice
- 1 Jar of Roasted Piquillo Peppers (roughly chopped)
- 1. Heat a glug of olive oil in a large frying pan over a high heat, season your chicken thighs and add to the pan, skin-side down, cook until golden brown turn the chicken over and push to the outside of the pan.
- 2. Add your onion, garlic, chorizo and smoked paprika and cook until the onion is softened.
- 3. Add your stock, rice and roasted peppers and cook for 3/4 minutes, stirring to warm through. Add a handful pitted Spanish olives and scatter with a handfil of roughly chopped parsley, serve in the pan with some warm crusty bread...
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.