Homemade Chicken Kebab
Better than any kebab you will ever buy!
20 - 25minutes
90 - 100minutes
- 8 Chicken Thighs
- 300 ml of Natural Yogurt
- 1 tsp of Cumin
- 1 tsp of Paprika (Sweet)
- 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp of Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp of Tumeric
- 4 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1 crack of Black Pepper (to taste)
- 1 Onion
- 4 Coriander Flat Breads (recipe on cranble.com)
- 1 bowl of Herby Spinach Salad (recipe on cranble.com)
- Preheat the oven to 180C/Gas 5. Make the marinade for the chicken by mixing the yogurt, all the spices, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and black pepper. Tenderise/flatten the chicken thighs and pop into the marinade and into the fridge for an hour, overnight is best.
- Take the top and bottom off the onion so it stands without a wobble, take a wooden skewer and push it through the centre of the onion from top to bottom. Now take the marinated chicken thighs and push them onto the skewer and push down, pop into your preheated oven for 90 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and slice down the cross section of the chicken, serve hot in flatbreads and our herby salad
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.