Christmas Dinner Pizza
For a bit of fun.. Make this on boxing day and use up any left over bits from your Christmas feast!
45 - 50minutes
6 - 8minutes
- 200 grams of Tomato Passata
- 650 grams of 00 Flour
- 7 grams of Yeast (dried easy blend yeast)
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt
- 50 ml of Milk (warmed up slighlty)
- 325 ml of Water (warmed up slightly)
- 25 ml of Olive Oil
- 6 Slices of Roast Turkey
- 3 Goose Fat Roast Potatoes (ripped into small pieces)
- 3 tsp of Cranble Cranberry Sauce
- 1 Roast Carrots (cut into small pieces)
- 4 Cooked Sprouts (cut in half)
- 2 tbsp of Parmasan (finely grated)
- 1. Make the dough: mix the flour, yeast and salt together in a large mixing bowl and stir in the olive oil and milk. Gradually add the water, mixing well to form a soft dough. Turn the dough out on to a floured work surface and knead for about five minutes, until smooth and elastic. Transfer to a clean bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and leave to rise for about 1½ hours, until doubled in size.
- 2. When the dough has risen, knock it back, then knead again until smooth, roll into a ball and set aside for 30 minutes to 1 hour until risen again. Preheat the oven to its highest setting. Divide the dough into six balls and roll each out onto a lightly floured work surface until 20cm/8in in diameter.
- 3. Spread a little passata on each pizza dough and get all the Christmas leftovers on there, get into the oven for 6/8 minutes and enjoy!
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.