Chilli Spiced Bloody Mary
Extra spicy Bloody Mary using chilli liquer Ancho Reyes...
5 - 10minutes
0 - 0minutes
- 1 pinch of Celery Salt
- 1 twist of Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 Orange (Juiced)
- 25 ml of Red Wine
- 1 dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 scoop of Ice (to fill the glass)
- 1 Stick of Celery
- 25 ml of Ancho Reyes Chilli Liquer
- 25 ml of Black Cow Vodka
- 150 ml of Tomato Juice
- 2 rashers of Smoked Streaky Bacon (for the garnish)
- 4 Baby Pickled Onions (for the garnish)
- 4 Baby Gherkins (for the garnish)
- 1. Fill a cocktail shaker or large glass with ice and pour the Ancho reyes, Black cow Vodka, Worcestershire sauce, red wine, orange juice, lemon juice, black pepper, celery salt and the tomato juice.
- 2. Using a bar spoon (or a dessert spoon if you haven't got one of them) stir your Bloody Mary mix and pour into a glass filled with ice. Serve with crispy grilled bacon, pickled onions and baby gherkins.
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.