Chicken Noodle Soup
Warm your cockles this winter with this super easy Chicken Noodle Soup.....
10 - 12minutes
20 - 30minutes
- 2 Chicken Drummers
- 2 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Onion (Peeled and finely diced)
- 2 Carrots (Peeled and chopped thin on the angle)
- 2 cloves of Garlic (finely sliced)
- 6 Spring Onions (chopped into 1" batons)
- 1 stick of Thyme
- 500 ml of Chicken Stock
- 4 bundles of Egg Noodles
- 1 glug of Olive Oil
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt (to taste)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 200C/Gas 7. Season the chicken with salt and oil and roast in the oven for 30 minutes until golden brown and cooked, allow to cool and strip the meat from the bones and set aside.
- 2. in a large saucepan gently fry off the onions and garlic until lightly browned, throw in the chopped carrots and give the pan a good shake, add the thyme and pour in the chicken stock, bring to the boil and taste, adjust the seasoning as required, add the bundles of dried noodles and simmer until cooked, this should take about 3 or 4 minutes, throw in the chopped spring onions, divide the noodles between 4 bowls, pour over the liquid, vegetables shredded chicken and enjoy....
You need to login to add me to your cook book! Login here.